R&P Small Satellites Center LLC: “Small satellites are great opportunities!”
Research and Production Center Small Satellites Limited Liability Company (R&P Small Satellites CenterLLC) was founded in March, 2010. It is one of Russia’s first small innovative enterprises to develop and make small satellites, platforms and support systems.
Creating small satellites is one of the most promising areas of satellite construction. The main advantages of modern small satellites are a wide range of current applied problems that can be solved at relatively low cost, for a short period of development and manufacturing, as well as an opportunity to launch it as concurrent payload.
R&P Small Satellites Center LLC is located in the city of Zheleznogorsk, the Krasnoyarsk Territory, where ISS-Reshetnev Company, Russia’s largest satellite provider of satellites, is situated. In 2015 R&P Small Satellites Center entered the top three of the first residents of the Industrial Park, currently under construction in Zheleznogorsk as part of the cluster.
In 2014 the company received a license to carry out space activity. And in 2015 it was certified, which confirmed that the quality management system (QMS) of the company provides the design, development and production of small-class spacecraft platforms and their components. The regulatory QMS documentation of the company complies with the requirements of GOST ISO 9001-2011, Annex RC-11, Regulation 11-KT GOST PPRA, including GOST RV 0015-002-2012 and OST 134-1028-2012.
The main principle of the Company’s work is openness and readiness for cooperation and collaboration with various companies, organizations and institutions working in space-related industries. Based on this principle, R&P Small Satellites Center LLC is implementing partner programs and projects and invites the most advanced domestic and foreign groups, enterprises and organizations to participate in them.
Current customers and partners of R&P Small Satellites Center LLC are the leading industrial enterprises, the best universities and research companies interested in the development of Russian microsatellite technology. The main partners are:
- JSC Academician M.F. Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems (Zheleznogorsk);
- Siberian State Aerospace University (SibSAU) (Krasnoyarsk);
- Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk);
- S.A. Lavochkin Scientific and Production Association (Moscow);
- NILAKT DOSAAF LLC (Kaluga);
- FSUE Scientific-Production Enterprise Radiosvyaz (Krasnoyarsk);
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University (Tomsk);
- Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) (Moscow);
- JSC "SPC" Precision Instrumentation Systems" (Moscow).
- What helps R&P Small Satellites Center LLC to implement various projects in small spacecraft development and creation are highly qualified professionals having unique experience in production of satellites developed for various purposes, modern equipment and all the opportunities to attract resources of partner companies.
License for space activities: